- consolidating Loans on Human Resources Fast Facts: Legal
- Fatima Abubakar on My 2012 Class Speaker Speech — Daniel Denis
- gabriel.tobby on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Daniel Harbor on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Babatunde Johnson on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
. . .find your news and blogs
AUN Delegates Excel at New York Model UN
Seven students with VP Bryon Bullock and Professor Lucky O. Imade participated in the 2012 NMUN-NY Conference in New York City held on April 3-7.
The Model UN Conference, sponsored by the National Collegiate Conference Association (NCCA), enjoys wide representation from governments, UN agencies, NGOs and over 5,000 students from institutions of higher learning across the United States and beyond.
This conference is specifically designed to allow students to take charge of a real-life crisis situation through debates, lobbying, caucusing, negotiating, and bargaining in their various committees without any guidance from experts.
During the conference, participating students learn the processes involved, and develop an understanding of the many capabilities and constraints that continue to shape the foreign policies of UN member-states in determining matters of interest to them.
The AUN ambassadors, drawn from SBE, SITC and SAS, were asked to represent Rwanda and were assigned to various MUN Committees.