- consolidating Loans on Human Resources Fast Facts: Legal
- Fatima Abubakar on My 2012 Class Speaker Speech — Daniel Denis
- gabriel.tobby on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Daniel Harbor on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Babatunde Johnson on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
. . .find your news and blogs
@AUNigeria “How Much My Dad Means To Me…..” –> @mystika_x
My dad is a unique kind of person. He has been through a lot in life, and those experiences have made him stronger. He is so determined and very hard working, and at the same time, humble and patient. He has stuck with me through thick and thin. He has never made me feel the need to hide stuff from him. You know how some people act a certain way in front of their parents, and then act differently with their friends? I don’t have to do that. I’m so free with my dad. he literally knows all my secrets, and because of that, I don’t have to live the double life. He is always ready to assist me in achieving my goals. He understands how much pressure I go through as a student, and doesn’t expect me too much from me. Because of this, I try as much as possible to do well in school. It’s my way of showing my dad how much I appreciate everything he’s done for me.
My dad is my best friend. He means ALOT to me. I hope he lives long enough for me to repay his love. Yeah…and for the record, my Mother is my dad
Mariam Eluma mariam.