- consolidating Loans on Human Resources Fast Facts: Legal
- Fatima Abubakar on My 2012 Class Speaker Speech — Daniel Denis
- gabriel.tobby on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Daniel Harbor on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
- Babatunde Johnson on Class of 2011 Valedictory Speech –by Daniel Harbor
. . .find your news and blogs
@AUNigeria “I miss my daddy, my hero, the first man I ever loved….” –> @Maryam_Aminu
When my dad passed away in February 2011, while death had previously impacted my life, losing him was unlike any emotional pain I’d ever experienced. I miss my daddy, my hero, the first man I ever loved. But i can’t spend every day sad that he is no more. I can’t walk around in a haze of sorrow and self pity because I’m sure daddy wouldn’t want me to do that.
So daddy, happy Father’s day. If a soul does live on in some form or energy I want to believe you are soaring, like a star burst, just all light and love. And Daddy, thank you for all the gifts you’ve given me, especially the gift of understanding the value of time and that I need to beware of my environment and appreciate every day I have on this planet and with those I hold dear. I love you soo much daddy my your soul restin peace.
Maryam Aminu Yusuf maryam.